Sunday, July 18, 2004

blogs are for people who think important things happen to them...

Whereas, with me, nothing ever happens. I wake up, spend a few moment online checking the news until Zoey wakes up, then hang out with her for the morning. It's not so bad, though, because toddlers are very engrossing little beings.
 
Now, if I didn't have the baby, I would be busy. Or at least, working. But that doesn't necessarily mean that suddenly I would have so much to write about. A lot of people do stuff, and then write about it, but it only means something to them (those that done it). The airing of events to the public is just narcisism. (Is there spell check on this program???)
 
But hell, there's nothing wrong with a little narcisism.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home