Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Birthday party pics are up


You can take a look at more pics here.

Zoey had a blast at her birthday party, and she's still playing with all of her new toys. And I mean all of them. She also enjoyed all the attention. We finally got her saying "I'm two years old" on cue, though she has trouble with the finger positions. She tries to put two fingers up and ends up with what looks strikingly like the west si-eed gansta symbol. Between that and the skinhead dancing, I have to admit I'm a little worried about her future.

I didn't really take that many pictures, as I was busy playing hostess, so I'm going to take a few extra pictures of some of her gifts, like ote the toy food her granny got her for her toy shopping cart.

1 Comments:

Blogger bb said...

i just went and saw the pics.. so many good pics.. you said that play house was BIG, i mean, wow! i also enjoyed checking out your new rug (very nice) and seeing how prominent a position my painting sits in your living room (right on top of the hearth, i'm honored!)

what's up with that cheeseburger mac picture? hahaa.

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home