Thursday, December 23, 2004

Evan picture update

Theresa just clued me in to the fact that there are, in fact, five pictures of Evan on the hospital site! I had no idea. She said something about liking the last one with the little smile, and I thought, "what smile?" and went back to the site. Sure enough, that was no smile, just the typically clueless look of a newborn (I mean this in the most complimentary way). Then I clicked on the "next picture" link, and voila! Another picture. And another and another...and there, past the great picture of a strangely intelligent looking, winking Evan, was his smile. It's lovely. Sure, it's probably just gas. But I'll bet he's darn happy to be Susan and Allan's baby.

So if you, like me, just went to the site and saw the first picture, go back! It's worth it. It's really too bad you can't steal the photos off the site, because the last two would make a great animated gif.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home