Wednesday, May 02, 2007

New Pool House

My first thought upon writing is, "Thank effing gd April is over." It mostly sucked hard--I spent most of its days writhing in my own innards. It was ridiculous, really. And even after all the mortgage-related stress, there was the typical oh-my-god-we-just-spent-a-crapload-of-money anxiety.

But now May is here, and while it still hasn't hailed, we are all slowly starting to calm down and get a grip. I mean, we're moved! And hopefully we won't move again anytime soon, because I'm over it.

I know, you all want pictures. Well, I don't have any yet, but will soon, I promise.

In any case, if you need a new address, shoot me an email. Phone #s are the same, though one of these days I swear I'm going to get an austin # for my cell phone.

Oh, and my friend Debra had her baby! Check out the picture on her blog.

1 Comments:

Blogger Found in the Alley said...

Of course we do and congrats.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home