Thursday, March 01, 2007

Cuteness





The quality is crap, yes, because I took it with my digital camera in very poor light and was not able to adjust the contrast in Windows Movie Maker. But still. I mean, sure, I'm one of the parents, and it's extremely self-indulgent, but damn, it's cute.

BTW, this was taken the night of Zoey's birthday party. Her friend Olivia spent the night (along with her mom and sis), so Z got her first friend sleepover. They had the best time playing princess, shooting hoops (seriously), candyland, more princess, band, and watching the Little Mermaid. The next day Olivia didn't want to leave.

The party itself was also a success. The kids ran around for an hour at the Little Gym, then went into the party room for cake. All the parents made happy comments about how tired their child would be later. I've got some rudimentary pics, but I'll post them later on edit because the GUY IS FINALLY COMING TO LOOK AT MY BROKEN OVEN!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home