Monday, November 05, 2007

Don't freak out, but I've got a new post.



Okay, a few of you are freaking out. I'll wait a sec until you calm down.



That's better. All apologies for the lack of Pool family info, but there's really not been much going on to report about. And I've been extremely lax taking pictures, so I haven't put any of those up lately either. I promise to do better. But I make no guarantees.

We're all doing fine, though (thanks for asking!). I saw some of you very recently at Tricia's baby shower and the Axiom Reunion show (lots of cool baby gifts, Tricia is a gorgeous pregnant lady, deSchmog slayed with enthusiasm and timeless cool). It was especially nice to finally meet Bethany's two cutie pies--I even got to hold baby Ruby for a time. Zoey had a blast playing with Susan's Evan (who has the most to-die-for hair in the world) at the baby shower. And for those of you who didn't get to see the personal little book Bethany made for the baby, I think I can find a link online and direct you there at some point in the near future. (Or maybe not, I need to find out from BB.)

I've been oddly busy, for an unemployed SAHM, as I've transitioned to a WAHM creating Web sites for some small businesses. Mostly dent companies, of course, but I did get a non-dent company client recently. I hope to put some links up here in the future for you guys to go check out my work, but what I really need to do is buy a domain name and set up my own site for potential customers. Still, it's been fun, all this learning the jobs entail, as there's nothing I love more than learning new technology. Except maybe problem-solving, but then, the two tend to go hand in hand.

And I finally got around to taking some more pictures, and going through some of the pictures I took over the year that I never got around to posting, so there's a couple of new galleries on my smugmug site. As a teaser, I'm dumping a number of pictures below.

Oh, and I promise to try and update more often (Wednesday, I'm calling you out!).


Zoey and her cousin Myles freaking out for the camera.


Obligatory pumpkin shot.


"Give me some candy!"

3 Comments:

Blogger Found in the Alley said...

That was a good one. Worth the wait. Of course you threw in a lot of compliments so you'll never know if this gushing is simply obligatory. But it isn't. Or is it? No it's not. Seriously. It is

not.

I'm going to try and harness some of your enthusiasm, I just started a new job doing web development - new technology for me (asp.net).

10:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That girl-child of yours get prettier and prettier with each passing day. How is that possible? I wonder if she will like younger men when she's grown; I know of a fine single lad!

Seriously, glad to see a post. I was wondering if you were working! Congrats on that!

9:54 AM  
Blogger bb said...

totally freaking out over here!

amen! to the whole second paragraph

due to the private nature of the book ,, it is for sale by invitation only... so if anyone wants to be invited, email me directly.. or ask mari to send me your email address.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home