Saturday, November 24, 2007

Bean kitty--RIP


Our little Bean kitty just passed away. We came home and found her lethargic and cold; turns out her body was in shock. Something inside her just started shutting down and we had to have her euthanized. It was either that or they could run a bunch of tests and still probably wouldn't be able to save her. So we didn't run the tests, and don't really know why she died. But I could tell she was very, very sick.

This just sucks. My eyes are red and swollen from all the crying, and I'm going to cry even more when I have to explain to Zoey why her "sister" Bean is gone.

My sweet little black Bean. In Houston, we loved to watch her climb the walls in the old music room. She'd go nuts chasing the red light from the laser pointer and follow up right up the carpeted wall to the ceiling. She would do flips jumping after that little fishing rod toy (we called her the jumping Bean). She loved to play fetch with little crumpled up bits of paper. And when it was cold, she would cuddle up on the bed with us, even if Zoey was in the bed, too. I loved that little kitteh.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Mari, I'm so sorry.

9:23 PM  
Blogger bb said...

oh no! i am fighting back tears now. this is really sad news. i'm so sorry for your loss, too, mari.

she lived a very happy life with you. i hope you can find some small comfort in knowing that.

(HUG)

12:45 PM  
Blogger Found in the Alley said...

I second the hug.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home