Monday, December 24, 2007

Here is the Christmas card you would have received



If I had gotten around to sending them. It feels like this month has just zoomed by, and I'm constantly playing catch up to the days. One might imagine that I've been super busy, but I really haven't. I just let the time sneak up on me while I was staring blindly at something else.

So, here it is, Christmas Eve, and we have presents that I just wrapped sitting under the tree. Presents I bought last week. It would be nice to say we're having a mellow Christmas eve together sitting in front of a fire, but frankly I have such a tremendous toothache nothing is mellow tonight. I'm loopy on pain pills, and grateful for it. It's better than the dull jaw ache. icky.

In any case, I just wanted to wish my precious little readership a very, Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a good one, and a happy one, and get to spend some time with the people you love. I love a lot of you out there, and please know that I'm thinking of you. Merry merry every body!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home